Meikon 40m/130ft Underwater Camera Housing for Fujifilm X-Pro 2
- Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II (manual zoom not available, autofocus only)
- Fujifilm XF 35mm F2 R WR (autofocus only)
Meikon underwater camera housings are designed for those who are into underwater photography/videography. Just insert your digital camera in Meikon UW case and you will be able to take beautiful pictures at depth up to 40 meters/130 feet. Meikon products are reliable, as they are made out of high quality materials. Each housing is tested individually to prevent any accidents. Meikon provides excellent quality for a reasonable price.
Important! This underwater housing doesn't have fiber optic ports.
- ABS plastic
- Clear plate glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring loaded mechanism to protect your camera properly
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- SYNCHRO cable port
- Interchangeable port
- Extremely positive ( Hand strap required )
- Underwater housing
- Wrist strap
- Shoulder strap
- Spare O'ring
- User manual
Manufactory certificated: ISO9001, CES and IPx8
ATTENTION !Please Remove The Optional Grip On Your Camera(If you have one Equipped)Before putting the camera into Underwater Housing/Case.