Meikon HK provides a limited 1 year warranty from the date of purchase for all products at our website against all defects in original workmanship and material under normal use and service mentioned in the owner’s manual with exceptions and conditions specified:
- This warranty only applies to products purchased at our website.
- This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to original purchaser.
- All correspondence concerning this warranty must be accompanied by a copy of original sales receipt.
- Any flood or damage, for any reason, that is caused from flooding an O-ring sealed or water tight area will not be covered under warranty. All O-ring sealed products undergo extensive factory pressure testing before being shipped and delivered and are therefore guaranteed to be sealed and functioning when shipped from the factory.
- Meikon HK will not be liable for any loss, damages, or expenses including incidental or consequential damages directly or indirectly arising from the sale or use of the product.
- Meikon HK will not be liable for any loss of captured images or the inability to capture images even if it is due to the manufacturing or leakage of the product.
- All paint finishing, cosmetic discoloration of surfaces, powder coating, or material stitching that is chipped, damaged, or unthreaded through customer use is not covered in the warranty.
- Meikon HK does not warranty any product for aesthetic finishes. Issues with surface finish that do not affect function of the product are not covered by warranty.
- This warranty does not apply and may be rendered completely void in the event of accidental damage, misuse, flooding due to neglect, tampering, lack of care and maintenance, improper storage, or unauthorized storage.
- This warranty specifically excludes cords, wet connectors, O-rings for misuse and negligence.
- This warranty becomes void if the product components are damaged by anything other than normal recreational diving or surf photography use.
- Modifications to product will void the warranty.
- Each underwater camera housing is tested in high pressure chamber and examined before it is shipped. It should therefore be visually and operationally checked as soon as it is received. If it is damaged in anyway, notify us immediately.
- By purchasing product from Meikon HK you agree and understand that in no event our company will be held liable for any personal injuries resulting from product operation, or any other damage whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, even if our company is advised of such damages.
- Repairs made under this warranty will not extent the warranty period.
- Should your product prove to be defective for any reason (other than those mentioned above) it will be repaired or replaced by Meikon HK free of charge, excluding shipping and handling charges.
Warranty form sample
Subject: Warranty claim for order # (your order) SN: (serial number of an underwater camera housing)
eg.#1111 SN: R111-0000-111
Please write your order ID and serial number of a unit in subject line, due to possibility of mail system not being able to recognize order details and forwarding your mail to spam folder.
Products that are purchased from Amazon, AliExpress, eBay or other third party sellers are not supported by Meikon HK warranty.
If the product was purchased from third party sellers, Meikon HK reserves the right to decline in following:
- warranty related information
- technical details or specifications
- operational guideline
- spare parts request
- exchange of a product
- other questions or requests