Which sync cord to use with Meikon underwater housing for Sony A7 and A7 II ?

This question is one of the most asked questions we get. 

As most of you know recently updated version of Meikon housing for Sony A7 ( mark 1 ) got a new feature and now this housing comes with SYNCHRO port to which you can connect a strobe. The same port is used on A7 II housing, so now both of the Sony flagman cameras can be used with flash in Meikon housing underwater.

The cable is called: 

Sea&Sea Scuba Diving 5-Pin N Type Synchro Cord for YS-Series Strobe 17100

What type of strobes can I use? - You may ask.

Well the answer is is here too and it is :

- Inon Z240
- Inon Z330
- Sea&Sea YS-D2J
- Sea&Sea YS-D3


Previous article Camera housing for Canon EOS M50 / Kiss M

Leave a comment

Comments must be approved before appearing

* Required fields